BRUSHY CREEK MUD
ADDITIONAL PARK AMENITIES CLOSING
PARK GREENSPACE & TRAILS REMAIN OPEN
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 and encourage social distancing, the Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District Board of Directors has made the decision to close additional park amenities until further notice. This action is intended to strengthen our community’s response to the Stay Home Stay Safe Order issued by Williamson County on Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
As per the Stay Home Stay Safe Order, public and private gatherings of any number of people outside a residence are prohibited except for the limited purposes identified in the Order.
CLOSED FACILITIES IN BRUSHY CREEK MUD
Additional Closures to begin Monday, April 6:
- Park Bathrooms
- BBQ Grills
- Sport Courts (Tennis, Basketball, Sand Volleyball)
- Exercise Equipment along Trails
- Sports Equipment in Sports Fields
- Park Playground Equipment
- Disc Golf Course (Trail running through course is open)
- Disc Golf Course Parking Lot
- Community Center
- Water Fountains
OPEN FACILITIES IN BRUSHY CREEK MUD with 6 Feet Social Distancing:
** Please remember not to gather in groups and to maintain a distance of 6 feet from any person not in your household.
- Park Greenspace (playground equipment is closed)
- Sport Fields Greenspace (no gathering or group play)
- Park Pavilions
- Picnic Tables
- Park Benches
- Trash and Recycling Receptacles
- Pet Waste Stations
For concerns regarding the County Stay Home Stay Safe Order, contact the Williamson County Non-Emergency COVID-19 Hotline at (512) 943-1600 or COVIDemail@example.com.
Brushy Creek MUD Customer Service Representatives are available by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 512-255-7871 Mon - Fri from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm.