2017 Community Campout
FRIDAY, MARCH 10 - SATURDAY, MARCH 11
COMMUNITY PARK (EAST SIDE OF COMMUNITY CENTER)
Fees: $20 BCCC Member family | $25 BCMUD Resident family | $35 Non-Resident family
Ways to Register:
- Over the Phone with Brushy Creek Community Center Customer Service: 512-255-7871 option 1
- In person at the Brushy Creek Community Center Customer Service Office
Registration for the Campout Event will close at 1pm on Friday, March 10!
Community Camp Out is a family event that will include activities and food leading up to a Movie in the Park, and will provide a camping in the park opportunity for families who want to bring a tent and sleep over in the park as a family. Each family must register to reserve a spot in Community Park where they will set up their tent and supplies for the night.
Event Schedule: (Subject to Change)
| - Check in Begins: Tent and Camp Site Setup (Decorate your tent for the Tent
Decorating Contest). Families will receive a wristband to wear that will distinguish
them as part of the Campout Event to participate in the food and activities before
and after the movie, due to the Movie in the Park being a free event for anyone to
|| - Dinner Served : Hot dogs, Chips, Cookies, Lemonade, Water.
|| - Activity Time: Washer's Tournament, Sand Volleyball, Kickball, Lawn twister, Inflatable
Slide, and MORE!
| - Movie in the Park: Featuring: "Secret Life of Pets"
| - Smores & Glow Stick Fun; Capture the Flag
|| - All Families in tents for the night
|| - Breakfast, Tent Break Down/Site Clean Up
|| - Event Ends
• No RV’s or Campers will be allowed. Tents only.
• A parent or guardian must stay on site with their family all night.
• Families are encouraged to stay all night, however if a family chooses to leave the campsite early for
whatever reason, they may do so, but must notify event staff before departing the park.
• No ground fires/campfires allowed.
• No pets allowed, families are asked to leave their family pets at home.