4th & 5th Grade Back 2 School Bash
Meet up with friends at the Community Center for a FIESTA! 4th & 5th Graders are invited to the Back-2-School Bash for food, music and activities!
Friday, August 24, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fees: $6 BCCC Member | $8 BCMUD Resident | $12 Non-Resident.
Advance registration is required. Space is limited!
- Participants must wait in the lobby until the doors open at 6pm. Programs staff will check them in using a checklist from our registration system. Your child does not need a parent to sign them in or out and they will not need a receipt to prove advanced registration.
- This is an event for any 4th & 5th graders. They do not have to go to a specific school to attend.
- Dress is cute casual- or fiesta themed!. All clothing must follow elementary school dress code guidelines.
- There will be a nacho bar, fun desserts and drinks. This means there will be plenty to eat, but not food to qualify as a meal. Dinner is not provided. It is all appetizer type food. Also, not all food is vegetarian friendly. We make sure to have options for vegetarians, but not everything will qualify. If your child has an allergy, please let the sign-in staff person know so that we can make any necessary accommodations.
- We only have 100 spaces available, and once they are filled all others will be turned away, no exceptions. We cannot guarantee there will be any availability, so the earlier you can register, the better! Don't wait!
- There will be a food, music, and activities.
- We request that parents leave their children at the door and do not enter the event until it is over to pick up their children.
- There will be 10 counselors at this event serving as chaperones which maintains a 1 to 15 ratio. This is the state mandated ratio for this age group. All counselors are at least 16 years old and are the same counselors that work with our day camp and afterschool program.
For any questions contact Alex Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 255-7871 x 213
Return to the Special Events Page