Helpful Phone Numbers

Phone Number Who to Call
 911 Medical or Fire Emergency

 943-1300 or
 911 (if an emergency)

Williamson County Sheriff - to report vandals or other suspicious activity
 930-3330 Williamson County Road & Bridge Administration - Brushy Creek road maintenance

 934-1601 Williamson County Tax Office - Collect taxes for the Brushy Creek MUD

 341-1000     Round Rock Hospital - nearest hospital to the Brushy Creek MUD

Williamson County Animal Control - call to report loose/dangerous animals

 255-7871 x1     Report a Water Utility Issue

 1-866-797-4839 Power To Choose (Gas & Electric Company options)