Camp Foxtail Summer 2018 - Your Tale for Summer Adventure
JUNE 4 - AUGUST 10
MONDAY - FRIDAY
7am - 6 pm
Camp Foxtail is a day camp program run by the Brushy Creek Municipal Utility Department's Programs & Events staff. The camp consists of 10 individual week-long sessions. Each week will feature crafts, games, songs, sports, nature lessons, snacks, two trips to our District pools and one out-of-District field trip.
Camp Foxtail 2018 is FULL. We are accepting people on the waitlist. Please come in the office if you would like to be waitlisted.
2018 Camp Registration Dates:
Priority registration for Members: Thursday, February 15th
Priority registration for Residents: Thursday, February 22
Open registration begins: Thursday, March 8th
Camp Foxtail's Mission
Our camps provide a positive, safe environment where children learn new skills and make new friends. Led by a trained and qualified staff, camps focus on fun, fitness, the environment and the value of education. Stimulating activities encourage personal growth and increased self-esteem. Awarded for their unique abilities, young people will also learn to work well as a group. Foremost, camp invites all participants to have a fun-filled summer with many challenging opportunities while preserving and participating in the natural environment around us.
Four Principles of Camp Foxtail
(1) Positive Environment (2) Fun-Filled Activities (3) Qualified Staff (4) Promoting Personal Growth
Camp Foxtail Details
Open to all children entering Kindergarten to 6th grade (*While we do accept entering kinders, all campers must be potty trained before their first day of camp)
* Children will be divided into age related groups to allow activities to be geared toward their
- Camp is held at the Brushy Creek Community Center located at 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock, TX 78681
* Tuesday or Thursday afternoons are spent at either the Cat Hollow Pool or the Creekside Pool
* Wednesday afternoons are spent at an out-of-District field trip - 2018 Camp Foxtail Field Trips
- $135 per week for BCCC Members, $155 per week for BCMUD Residents and $165 per week for all others
* BCCC Members - discounted rate of $1,215 for all 10 weeks
* BCMUD Residents - discounted rate of $1,395 for all 10 weeks
* This rate can be paid in full at the time of registration or our payment plan can be utilized.
- We ID all those who pick up campers to ensure their safety. This includes the parents. To make the identification process easier, you can email email@example.com a copy of an ID card for the people that will pick your child up most often (up to 2 IDs). These IDs will be printed and placed behind your childs Safe-Pick Up List.
* "About My Camper"
* "Safe-Pick Up List"
- Summer 2018 Parent Handbook
- Standards of Care
- FAQ Form
Contact the Programs and Events Assistant:
Alex Owens, firstname.lastname@example.org
or 512-255-7871 ext. 213